If you’re struggling with
important life questions…
Should I Stay or Should I go?
Join us for: How to use a PurposeMapTM
Make life decisions so that you can avoid
the most common regret of the dying:
“I wish I had the courage to live a life true to myself,
not the life others expected of me.”1
Tuesday, November 26, 7:00 PM Atlantic
As Tammy Perry discussed at The Boiling Point Podcast Process in Moncton, New Brunswick, November 1, 2019
You will discover how to…
- Significantly reduce or eliminate the stress of indecision or fear of a wrong choice when facing major decisions.
- Redefine what success really means to you.
- Better define what makes you happy and stop spending time, effort, and money chasing the wrong things.
- Discover the courage to step out into something new.
- Never again think: “Is that all there is?”
- Discover who you are!
1. The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, by Bronnie Ware